Game Artist - intern Oct - Dec 2015
I worked as an intern at the company
CoRehab ( www.CoRehab.it/en/ ).
My responsibilities included:
- Game Design: thinking of new innovative mechanics and game ideas, discussing them with the other members of the team, possibly implementing them
- Concept Art: producing concepts using Photoshop, some showing mechanics, others about the overall idea of the game and its mood.
- 3D Modelling: creating low-poly 3D models using Autodesk Maya, paying attention to their composition
- Texturing: painting diffuse and emissive maps while taking in consideration colour theory, time and performance constraints.
CG Master Academy - UE4 Modular Environments Feb - Apr 2017
CG Master Academy - Intro to
Environment Art Oct - Dec 2016
BA Games Design, University of Central
Degree Classification: 2:1
Maya, Photoshop, Mudbox, nDo, UDK, Unreal Engine 4.
- High poly and low poly modelling
- UV unwrapping
- Texturing ( diffuse / ambient occlusion / specular / normal / roughness / metal )
- Basic lighting skills.
- Highly creative
- Team player
- Traditional drawing
- Knowledge of European architecture styles